Organisations with ten or more staff have the option to offer fully subsidised employee benefits through Crombie Lockwood. This can include employer funded group medical insurance, group life insurance and group income protection insurance.
Generally, these employee benefits will be provided with cover for pre-existing health conditions. As employer, you can also purchase the insurance for employees at premium rates that are significantly lower than individuals would have to pay for comparable cover themselves. When employees choose to add family members to their group medical insurance, heavily discounted premiums also apply.
Offering employee benefits holds crucial advantages for you, the employer. It gives your staff access to exceptional benefits they can’t get on their own, helps you attract high-value employees, and assists in salary and wage negotiations.
Specialists in employee benefits
Establishing and servicing an employee benefits scheme requires specialist knowledge.
Crombie Lockwood has a strong background in voluntary as well as compulsory group medical and group life insurance schemes. Our employee benefits team manages schemes of all sizes for corporate and commercial clients throughout New Zealand.
Among the benefits of organising your employee benefits scheme through Crombie Lockwood are:
- Independent broking service. Our strong insurer relationships often translate into better deals and special concessions for our clients.
- Easy establishment. Our experience in group insurance has honed our scheme establishment process, making it quick and easy for you.
- Administrative support. We provide you with full administrative support, as well as annual reviews.
- Additional services. We can help with additional services such as information packs for employees and electronic newsletters.
- Professional claims assistance. Our employee benefits team offers a specialised claims service to all clients – free of charge.
To make an enquiry click here
Contact a Life and Health Specialist
Important Information The information on this website is only intended to provide a general summary or introduction to a product, offering or service. Any decision to purchase this product should be based on specific advice for your business or personal needs. For further information on this product, offering or service please speak to your broker.