Insolvency and Turnaround
Lodge an appointment with our insolvency team
The Crombie Lockwood - Insolvency and Turnaround practice operates a dedicated team providing specialist insurance advice and solutions to the insolvency and turnaround sectors, with particular focus on servicing insolvency practitioners, banks, financiers and turnaround managers. Our expertise enables support to clients working in all areas of distressed accounts and further extends into the area of mergers and acquisitions.
A simple online new appointment notification format ensures a broad cover from day one while we call on our extensive technical resources and liaise with our specialist compliance partners to deliver a coordinated and integrated whole-of-risk service.
Our fresh perspective on insolvency includes assessing risk and arranging unique cover in the following areas:
- Broad automatic cover facility for insolvency appointments
- Directors and officers cover for outside directorships
- Due diligence reports (risk reviews and pre-appointment cover analysis/advice and contract reviews (Insurance consideration)
- Employment practices liability
- Insolvency practitioners and turnaround professionals’ professional indemnity – tailored solution to meet practice requirements and providing covers for unique exposure
- Mergers and acquisitions support including transaction solutions such as warranty and indemnity insurance
- Statutory liability and defence costs indemnity
Crombie Lockwood - Insolvency and Turnaround practice has developed extensive and bespoke insurance solutions to support the unique risks our clients have in this particular market segment. In order to provide such comprehensive and specific cover we are pleased to partner with QBE and certain syndicates at Lloyd's of London to deliver our clients the best in automatic cover: RiskCover.
New Zealand Contacts
Auckland: Greg Powell +64 9 623 9920
Wellington: James Shearing +64 4 281 5115
Important Information The information on this website is only intended to provide a general summary or introduction to a product, offering or service. Any decision to purchase this product should be based on specific advice for your business or personal needs. For further information on this product, offering or service please speak to your broker.