Monument Finance was set up in August 2000 to provide Crombie Lockwood clients with a nationwide premium funding facility as an option for paying business or personal insurance premiums over the period of cover.
Premium funding provides business clients with a fixed monthly repayment option and enables you to preserve traditional funding lines or cash flows;
- to run your day-to-day business
- to expand your business opportunities
- without the need for onerous documentation or providing financials
- the advance is secured over the unexpired portion of insurances or, in the event of a total loss, the insurance proceeds up to the value of the unpaid insurances and usually no further security is required
- this is an informal funding facility and does not cost anything to have this facility available whether it is used or not
- traditional bank sources of funding may not be available for a SME commencing business because of under capitalized, don’t have appropriate credit history or security
Monument Finance may register its security interest on the Personal Property Securities Register.
For a payment installment quote click here