Health and Safety consultancy
Our goal is to ensure your business has effective health and safety systems and processes to reduce the risk of harm occurring to your people and to any member of the public.
Should harm occur, our goal is to reduce the risk exposure and potential brand damage to your business. Our experience in risk mitigation and incident investigation following serious harm incidents is second to none. We provide:
- On-site consultancy service from a health and safety advisor (for agreed hours per week)
- On-site training services for staff and management, including health and safety goals, policy and procedures development and internal safety culture reviews
- Regular safety audits and risk management including; risk identification, risk control development and risk review processes
- Development of site and business specific task and process analysis, job safety analysis, safe operating procedures
- Incident management and Notifiable Event management. People/contractor management (incl training records, competencies, health monitoring etc)
- Site-based observation management
- Health and safety documentation, policies, procedures and forms
- Emergency preparedness review and emergency contacts report
- Fire and first aid review (including fire action signage for sites)
- Risk management database
All pricing is subject to your acceptance of our Service Level Agreement and the associated Terms and Conditions.
Site Based Observation Management
Site-based observation management is a visual check of the systems-based audit or as a follow up for items marked as Requires Correct (RC) and Non-Conformance (NC).
This observation management will look at the contractor’s practical application of health and safety against the legislative framework of regulations, codes of practice and common industry practices.
The format normally includes both a WorkSafe practice checklist and safety behaviour comments.