Sponsorship and partnerships
We’re committed to:
- doing the right thing by the environment
- helping New Zealand businesses to prosper
- helping communities in times of need and getting Kiwis back on their feet
We carefully select sponsorship opportunities to match our mission to protect and enhance the things that matter to New Zealand and New Zealanders.
Our sponsorships need to:
- Reflect and communicate our brand vision and values
- Raise our profile with our target audiences
- Provide opportunity to showcase our services and build our business
- Create engagement opportunities with customers, communities and employees
- Provide appropriate clear space if not exclusivity in the insurance broker category
- Observe good social, economic and environmental practice
- Support New Zealand businesses
We are not able to sponsor:
- Political or religious groups or events
- Properties where our employees and associates may have or be perceived to have a conflict of interest
- Properties that pose reputational risk
- Properties that create environmental hazards
- Events, activities or organisations that compromise the welfare of animals
- Organisations and events outside of New Zealand
Applying for sponsorship
If you are wanting to apply for sponsorship and your proposal supports the goals outlined above please email firstname.lastname@example.org with more detail.
CEO Carl O'Shea with Michelle Impey of Kiwis for Kiwi, taking kiwi eggs into the Crombie Lockwood Kiwi Burrow.