Hit enter to search or ESC to close


iStock 878440230 construction1

Contract works insurance

If you’re building, renovating or altering a property, contract works insurance provides cover for loss or damage that may occur during the project. 

It can be provided for both residential and commercial construction projects. 

Contract works insurance is also known as 'construction insurance', ‘Builders All Risk’ or ‘Contractors All Risk’ insurance.

What contract works insurance covers

Contract works covers construction work that’s underway. It can pay for repair or redoing the work in progress if it’s damaged by an insured event like fire, flood, storm, vandalism or theft.

This can include the cost of the labour, materials and tools to get the work back to the stage it was at before it was damaged.

Help with contract works insurance 

We have a team of of specialist brokers who work closely with the construction industry and are able to advise on all aspects of contract works cover.

Talk to a broker about your options for insuring your commercial or residential building projects.

Managing construction risks

Crombie Lockwood's construction practice works with clients of all sizes to provide quality advice and arrange insurance solutions to meet the needs of project stakeholders. We’ll gain a thorough understanding of your business and risks to recommend the cover right for you.

Contact us