Hit enter to search or ESC to close

Early childhood business insurance

Early childhood business insurance claims - COVID-19

If you hold business interruption cover as part of your early childhood business insurance, and need to make a claim please email our claims team and include the information listed below:  

Contact details  

  • Contact name  
  • Early childhood business name:  
  • Address
  • Phone
  • Email 

Financial details 

Please supply the following information immediately: 

  • Early childhood business bank account details. (If possible please provide evidence of the bank account via deposit slip or screenshot of account details taken from your banking app or internet banking.)
  • Landlords - please supply a copy of your lease agreement for each property and your financial records showing rent due for the closure period.    

Please send information to claims.team@crombielockwood.co.nz

When your claim has been submitted an assessor will be appointed and will be in contact in due course to explain further information required.   

In the meantime please start to compile the following information:

  • Copy of your most recent annual accounts 
  • A copy of your lease agreement
  • Details of WINZ subsidies or other subsidies which may be affected during this period
  • Any other details you wish to include.