Insurance for building surveyors
We’ve worked alongside the New Zealand Institute of Building Surveyors to build our knowledge of the industry and find weather-tight insurance solutions for the industry.
Because building surveyors provide professional advice that might result in a financial loss, or an injury, it’s essential to have cover in place for these risks.
Professional indemnity insurance means you can cover the legal costs associated with defending a negligence claim. Liability insurance keeps your business safe.
Insurance solutions for surveyors
- Professional indemnity insurance covers building surveyors for:
- mistakes based on your advice
- mistakes in designs, plans or calculations
- accidental disclosure of data or infringement of a client’s legal rights.
- Public liability insurance - covers surveyors for injury or property damage caused through your business.
- Employers’ liability Insurance - covers surveyors for:
- claims from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
- Life and health insurance- protects you, your family, employees and business in the event of a serious illness, injury or unexpected death.
Specialist brokers for building surveyors
Being a surveyor is a skilled trade and one in which you take great pride. We understand that you expect the same level of skill and dedication from your insurance broker. We’re there to make certain you get the fairest results at claim time.
Ask for an insurance quote from Crombie Lockwood today.