Hit enter to search or ESC to close

Restaurant insurance

Restaurant insurance

As a leading insurance provider to the food, beverage and hospitality industry, we understand the risks that go hand in hand with running a restaurant or café.  

We have exclusive specialist insurance available for business owners of cafes and restaurants who are members of the Restaurant Association of New Zealand (RANZ).

We also provide insurance cover for pubs and hotels.

What restaurant insurance covers

We offer Restaurant Association members competitive rates with an insurance package that includes:

  • Business interruption protection
  • Stock and assets cover.
  • Gross profit protection
  • Motor vehicle cover 
  • Breakdown cover on electrical equipment 

Help with restaurant insurance

We work with you to full understand your business risks, and tailor a cost-effective insurance package that covers you and your restaurant. When it comes to claims time we are your advocates. We regularly review your cover levels with you to ensure you’re protected as your business grows or changes. 

Need to talk?
Call us now

0800 276 624

Find a