Uni-Care educational travel insurance

Uni-Care educational travel insurance policies are designed to protect international students and visitors coming to New Zealand as well as Kiwis travelling overseas to study.

Crombie Lockwood’s specialist educational travel insurer is New Zealand’s most experienced provider of insurance to international students. Uni-Care travel insurance policies have been protecting travellers and their families for more than 20 years.

Find out more about Uni-Care at our dedicated website or contact a educational travel specialist.

To make an enquiry with one of our Brokers Click Here

Important Information The information on this website is only intended to provide a general summary or introduction to a product, offering or service.  Any decision to purchase this product should be based on specific advice for your business or personal needs.  For further information on this product, offering or service please speak to your broker.