Home contents insurance

Home contents insurance is easy with Crombie Lockwood. Whether you are flatting, own your own home or rent, we have a home contents insurance policy that suits your needs. From comprehensive cover to basic cover, as a tenant, owner or landlord, you can get it all through us. 

Your Crombie Lockwood broker will talk you through the options and help you select the right home contents insurance policy for you.

Personal contents


Covering your contents for accidental loss and damage. We can offer new-for-old replacement policies or indemnity value* only policies.

Flatters’ contents


Defined events cover for home contents when you are flatting.

Holiday home contents


Accidental loss and damage policy or defined events policy for your holiday home contents.

Landlord contents


Defined events cover for contents you have left in the house for your tenants to use. We can provide protection against malicious damage, vandalism and theft. Loss of rental income is also covered, as well as your legal liability.



Cover for new buildings, additions or alterations. Both annual cover and cover for specific projects are available.


* Indemnity value insurance aims to return you to the same financial position as immediately before the loss occurred.

To make an enquiry Click Here

Important Information The information on this website is only intended to provide a general summary or introduction to a product, offering or service.  Any decision to purchase this product should be based on specific advice for your business or personal needs.  For further information on this product, offering or service please speak to your broker.