Insurance for the energy sector
We provide specialist expertise and arrange insurance solutions for the energy sector and related industries, including:
With access to an extensive range of insurance options for energy industry operators, Cormbie Lockwood can provide cover for losses resulting from:
- Lines cover: protection for loss or damage to lines above and below ground
- Failure to supply
- Civil engineering and construction
- Material damage: cover for events such as fire, flooding, and theft
- Environmental risks: environmental impairment, pollution removal and brand protection
- Liability insurances: specific insurance coverage for a range of legal liabilities
Energy insurance specialists
We’re flexible and adaptable, with extensive experience in the sector. Our experts constantly monitor regulatory and legislative changes that have implications for the energy sector, and we work with the industry and regulatory bodies to ensure understanding and compliance. When developing insurance programmes, one of our key capabilities is the interpretation of policy wordings and advice we provide.
- a team of broking specialists for proactive advice and support for your business
- insurance solutions that respond to what you need. Our bespoke policy wordings offer broad cover and provide for standalone or niche exposures as necessary
- access to specialised international energy insurance providers
- customised reinsurance services
- 24/7 claims service; we advocate on your behalf for a fair and prompt result.