Hit enter to search or ESC to close

Business insurance

roadclosediStock 510675128

Material damage insurance

Material damage cover insures a business owner against loss or damage to physical assets including buildings, contents, plant and equipment, equipment, fitout and stock.

Stock is anything that moves through your business, plant is anything you use to run your business. Together they make the physical contents of your business and if damaged, could present a huge financial risk for your company.

Our brokers can help you mitigate this risk.

Who needs material damage insurance?

Material damage insurance is appropriate for all business owners, from sole traders to commercial property owners to corporates, schools, retirement villages, universities, and councils.

What material damage insurance covers

Material damage cover insures the physical assets of the business against accidental loss or damage. It is often purchased as part of a broader business insurance solution and includes both Indemnity and replacement covers. Theft and fraud cover can be included.

Stock and plant cover ensures that you have the cash on hand to replace your valuable commodities, so your business can continue to operate. .

Every business is different, so our brokers work with you to assess what level of cover is right for you. At claims time we are here to advocate for you.



Need to talk?

Call us now
0800 276 624

Find a broker