Hit enter to search or ESC to close

Showing articles for SMARTpak

Auckland restaurant fire

When a fire caused by self-igniting rags destroyed an Auckland restaurant, SMARTpak insurance cover and local support helped get the business running again.

Read article

Sparking action in Nelson

A fire that damaged Nelson’s Action Centre turned into an opportunity for its owners to rebuild for the future, thanks to their SMARTpak insurance cover.

Read article

Challenging encounters a way of life for Kaikoura tourism business

Having a business that relies on nature, weather and sea conditions isn’t easy. We talk to Encounter Kaikoura co-owner Lynette about 30+ years of the…

Read article

Fire puts restaurant in hot water

A Whanganui Thai restaurant had to close its doors for months after a fire took over the historic building next door in 2019. Their insurance…

Read article