Master Plumbers insurance
Crombie Lockwood has developed an insurance package to protect members of Master Plumbers against the unique risks they face.
Master Plumbers is a national membership organisation that represents excellence in the plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying trades.
What Master Plumbers insurance covers
Master Plumbers cover includes:
- Public liability insurance with option to access umbrella cover up to $10Million
- Theft and damage to tools and equipment
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Cyber insurance
- Business interruption
- Commercial motor vehicle cover with
- No excess for windscreen and window glass repairs/replacement
- Automatic cover for employees and associates - no need to nominate drivers individually
- Automatic cover for new vehicles, and hire and loan of vehicles
- Van signage and graphics included
- Up to $3,000 protection against damage caused by uninsured third party
- Access to comprehensive nationwide repairer network
- Plus options for
- cover for other types of vehicles including trailers, diggers and excavators
- loss of use
Additional cover options and extensions are available.
Specialist brokers for Master Plumbers
We recognise that one size doesn’t fit all, and will work with you to make sure your cover matches your individual needs. And come claim time, we’re on hand to help you get the fairest results.
Contact us today to find out what we can do for you.